Monday, July 21, 2008

5 Months in Just 2 Days!


5 Months pregnant in just two days... only 4 months to go! Time is flying by!

Boy or Girl? Check in tomorrow night. I got a requisition from my family Doctor and am going for another ultrasound tomorrow at 7:30pm to find out baby's sex! Fingers crossed baby will cooperate this time. Lilly is going to come along for the visit this time and she is so excited about it. She couldn't stop smiling when I told her we were going. She really thinks now that baby is a girl and cannot wait to find out for sure.

About Baby

By week 20, baby-to-be is gearing up for the next phase in his development—filling out. His organs are getting into their proper places. His kidneys are now in position with their familiar bean shape. His testes (or ovaries for girls) have reached their position. His brain continues to form and grow. His teeth are beginning to appear, and he can swallow. We actually saw baby gumming on something in the last ultrasound we had... it was quite neat to see.

I am still feeling pretty yuck and sore sore sore. I am reading that with baby growing now at a faster pace that the aches and pains are all VERY normal.

I have this silly cold right now that is continuing to make me cough... and with the cough comes some gaging and you can guess what is next... yummy! I cannot wait to stop this silliness... there is nothing worse than getting sick to your stomach... I hate it!

How Big Is Baby?
Baby is still just barely six inches long (crown to rump) and weighs around nine ounces.

I will update tomorrow night with results... boy or girl... we will see, we will see!

No comments: