Friday, July 11, 2008

18 Weeks and Growing Bigger!


I went to get more blood taken today and this lady was much more successful than the last. She poked me and blood started draining immediately. I am still feeling exausted but I am strating to think that with shift work and two young children I am bound to feel this way forever! LOL Friday the 18th is fast approaching (only 1 week to go)! I cannot wait!!

Baby-to-be's senses are maturing. Baby is able to hear sounds within her own comfortable environment, such as the sound of my heart beating, as well as external sounds, such as my voice. He may become more active for certain sounds, and I will feel his movements. At this point in his development he's still small enough that there is plenty of room to wiggle.
How Big Is Baby?
The little one is about five ounces and five to six inches long (crown to rump).

No comments: