Wednesday, August 13, 2008

23 Weeks and Still Trowing UP!


LOL Nice heading I know! I am still getting sick in the mornings though, when my tummy is empty and I have to make breakfast for the girls before I can eat. All I can imagine is that this little baby inside me is doing summersalts all night long taking up any food engergy left in me from the day, making me starved in the morning! I hate geting sick... she is going to be a stubborn one! The jungle gym inside me I can handle... but nausia and vommiting I cannot! I have also been having braxton hicks now for a few weeks consistantly (every day)! This baby is practicing already for a birth not planned until December. Hold on baby!


All About Baby
Twenty-three weeks marks an important point for unborn baby. Baby-to-be is far enough along in her development that shehe could have a chance at survival outside the womb.
According to the March of Dimes, of all babies born at 23 weeks, 25 to 35 percent survive. This number goes up considerably when you add just a couple weeks: babies born between 50 to 70 percent of all babies born at 24 to 25 weeks survive. And 90 percent of all babies born at 26 to 27 weeks survive.

Although all of baby-to-be's internal systems are in place, she needs more time for those intricate systems to mature.

How Big Is Baby?
Our little one now is about eight inches long (crown to rump) and weighs in at around one pound.

No comments: