Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still Nausiated

Not much new here with me. I am still VERY nausiated and feeling tired. I have not had a perfect day yet and continue hoping this will end VERY soon. I go for my first ultrasound at 12 weeks (June 2nd). This is the safer study. We didn't do this with either of or girls but thought this time we would so we can see earlier what is going on with Baby. Lilly is certain it is a Boy Baby and if it isn't I think she may be a little disappointed. I explained to her that we cannot choose what baby comes and that either way we will be happy. She keeps telling me tho that we already have a girl baby and that this one has to be a boy! She is going to name him Abby Caddabby you know! Fingers crossed baby boy is what lies inside! LOL I will update again if anything new happens worth blogging about.

No comments: