Wednesday, September 24, 2008

29 Weeks, Only 77 Days to GO!


My four shifts in a row went very well. I think I may just be starting to feel better. Candice said she remembers feeling a bit better at this stage but I couldn't recall! LOL Seems I forget almost everything about my previous pregnancies! I am still getting sick in the mornings which I know did not happen this late with either of my other pregnancies. Whenever I decide to shower before I eat breakfast I get sick to my stomach bringing up bile! YUCK! The day before yesterday I had to send Lilly down stairs to grab me a bananna off the kitchen counter because I knew I couldn't make it downstairs before getting sick again!


All About Baby
Baby is filling out this week. She's adding fat to insulate her body for the day she leaves her cozy home. I can distinguish between feet and hands, head and bottom when baby-to-be moves inside me. She takes practice breaths but won't breathe air until delivery.
Baby's growth has begun to slow down now, but she will still gain approximately four pounds between now and birth. If she were born now, she would be able to breathe, but might tire easily and need assistance. Her little eyes are sensitive to light.

How Big Is Baby?
At two pounds, 12 ounces and almost 10 and one-half inches (crown to ump), little one is growing fast!
Next OBGYN appointment is a week from Friday. I hope I don't have to start going too often. I hate the drive downtown and having to lug the girls around with me!

1 comment:

Candice said...

I'm glad you are getting over that hump!