Friday, September 12, 2008

My First OBGYN Appointment

It was quick and painless. I showed up about 5 mins prior to my appointment, used the lou and when I came out I was taken back immediately, weighed, the nurse took my blood pressure and Dr. Jamieson came in. Lets hope everything goes this smoothly and quickly every visit from here on in. Dr. Clarke had forwarded all my information so we went through it together. I heard baby's heart beat again today and messured big at almost 31. Not uncommon considering the extra body fat! Dr. Jamieson asked me how far along I was and I had to take her word for it cause I honestly couldn't remember. She laughed saying how funny it is with first time mom's because they can tell you exactly... "I am 21 weeks, 2 days and 5 hours pregnant"! I couldn't help but laugh with her knowing how true those very words were. I knew exactly at every appointment for Lilly how far along I was. When I left my appointment I went down to the main floor to pre-register. That is all done now so that when we arrive at the hospital and I am in strong labour I can head right to delivery!

Feeling exausted today. Every day without a nap is hard on me. Early to bed for me tonight as we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow with Gramma's memmorial.

No comments: