Sunday, September 7, 2008

Almost 27 Weeks and Were Losing Room in Here!


The movement I am feeling now is unreal! This still very tiny baby inside my tummy sure has a good kick. Her kick (or movement) is so strong that you can easily feel her outside my body and even see her movement. I had the t.v romote on my tummy this afternoon and we could actually see it moving when she moved!

I have been getting up in the night way too much! Now that I have this sore back I am finding I need to change positions much more often and every time I wake up I need to pee of course. The night before last I was up at least 6 times in the middle of the night needing the restroom EVERY TIME!

My back is still VERY sore. I am finding a slight improvement but not too much. It is extreemly hard to carry on with everyday living when you cannot lift things, bend or walk for a long time. Liam has been VERY good at helping me to keep the house tidy all weekend. I am sad that he has to go back to work tomorrow and my house will slowly become untidy again :(

All About Baby
This week baby-to-be opens her eyes for the first time. She'll open and shut her eyes as she gets used to her new ability. Our little one is still on the small side. Her body may look fully formed on the outside, but inside there's fine-tuning taking place, including her lungs and her brain. Our unborn baby still has some growing to do!

How Big Is Baby?
This week baby's weight hovers around two pounds and her length reaches about nine inches (crown to rump).

We are still not agreeable on names yet... it is starting to get to me a little. I feel a strong need to have this baby named before she arrives!

3 comments:

Candice said...

I bote lorelai!

Natalie said...

LOL I vote Lorelai too!

Taylor said...

I meant VOTE! LOL, You would think that I could have checked to see if the 3 words I typed were spelled correctly, lol!!