Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Much Better Day! (At work anyhow)

As I hoped today went awesome! I didn't get tightening once all day! Everyone I worked with today was fabulous which was a total bonus. I picked up a shift for tomorrow since it went so well so I will have four days of work in a row. If I can do that I am set!

We did get some sad news from the sitter today though. She is stopping childcare in her home and going on with a school board. Her and her husband are splitting and selling the house so the girls will not have her anymore. I am really sad for them. Emily was an amazing babysitter and I hate to say goodbye. Emily gave me the number of another girl here in amherstview so I hope that works out okay. Good think I only have a few months to go before I am on mat leave. Fingers crossed we can find someone to watch the girls a few days a week while I am off or we will be back at square one.

No comments: