Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Only 10 Weeks (or less I hope) to go!


I cannot believe I am 30 weeks tomorrow! It is getting down to the crunch almost and I have nothing prepared. I think it is time to decide my last day at work and start getting baby things organized. As of now the only things I really need are crib sheets and an infant car seat. I sold ours when I sold the stroller but knew I didn't want to use it again anyhow since it would be almost 4 years old then. I need to pull out the baby clothes bins and get organized. I know there are many outfits I will not use again and I could always use new things. After two, things get old LOL to look at... by me anyhow LOL Time to shop!

All About Baby
Baby's face looks much like it will when she's born. She still needs to fill out more to get the characteristic chubby infant cheeks, but she's on her way. She can move her head, open her eyes, and make breathing movements through her open nostrils (although no air comes in).
How Big Is Baby?
If little one were born today, she'd have a good chance for survival at about three pounds and nearly 11 inches long (crown to rump).

Her kicks and movements are becoming VERY uncomfortable. I am pretty sure she has turned already and I will find out for sure at my appointment on Friday.

No comments: