Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Got The Go Ahead


I saw my family doctor yesterday and got the go a head to start back at work. I am feeling much better now and am not scheduled until the weekend. If by chance a wake up having pain I just won't take any call-ins that day. I am hoping that returning to work will make time pass by a little more quickly.
I am 28 weeks tomorrow and am waking up a lot in the middle of the night having to use the bathroom and can only imagine it increasing in the near future. I am starting to get a bit ancy wanting this baby out now, but knowing that she is still nameless and not quite big enough yet makes me a bit more patient. I am so looking forward to her being born and to see how the girls will react to this new little miracle. I am also looking forward to losing lots of excess weight and starting to live a new lifestyle so that our family can continue to grow and be healthy!

All About Baby
Unborn baby's survival rate outside the womb increases as each week passes. If she didn't open her eyes last week, chances are she'll take her first peek this week. Baby-to-be's skeleton and muscles are maturing quickly. This week she can turn her head from side to side.
Most of the lanugo has disappeared at this point and baby may have a full head of hair by now.
How Big Is Baby?
Baby weighs in at around two pounds, seven ounces and stretches to 10 inches (crown to rump).

No comments: