Thursday, October 9, 2008

Labour Dreams

It took me quite awhile to settle last night. Probably because it was the first night with Liam away. It was really windy and rainy out and a branch kept hitting the roof making a loud banging noise... not consistantly enough to make me fall asleep of course, but just annoying enough to keep me awake!

When I finally did settle I slept hard. I kept dreaming about being in labour! It was a wild and crazy dream actually and it was taking forever! I was at the hospital but had only had one really big contraction which hurt like hell. I am thinking that maybe I had a pain in my sleep triggering this dream. They were getting a bed ready for me in the hospital though so I must have been in active labour LOL Hope this does not mean premature labout for me. They kept telling me they wanted for me to be at least 38 weeks before I delivered...

Where do dreams come from anyways? And how can they make no sence at all sometimes and we still have to remember them? Anyhow, I am feeling pretty good still (besides the hips at night). I work another 8 hours tonight and then am off until next Sunday midnights. I hope tonight goes smoothly enough and that I remain pain free for the evening!

No comments: