Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Only 8 Weeks and 1 Day Left!


All About Baby
Our unborn baby is establishing a daily routine. At times baby is active and wiggly, while at other times I can't feel her movements. Once baby's born, she'll most likely continue with her in-utero pattern which I am plesantly looking forward to since she is moving a lot at bed time. Along with a routine, baby has favorite positions too.Her favorite is to have her head down, rump up towards the ribs. Conveniently, the perfect position for labor but the most uncomfortable for Mommy when she is trying to sit comfortably.
How Big Is Baby?
Baby weighs around four pounds and stretches to over 11 and one-half inches in length (crown to rump).

Time is flying! By the time Liam gets home from his trip I will only have 7 and a half weeks to go! There are still a few things we will need to get but I am not worrying too too much about that. I am not working very much these days and will have lots of time (fingers crossed) to get things done. I am totally procrastinating the clothes thing. After Liam settles home for a day we need to get over to storage to bring out the clothes for me to start sorting and washing! I cannot wait to smell that baby detergent again!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Not long now!! Can't wait to meet baby girl porter #3!! I want to see those maternity pics.

Natalie said...

LOL I should be able to approve some by tomorrow Jess said... I am curious to see them myself!