Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting Cramped to Say the Least!


Only 9 weeks to go... and counting down?? You bet! I am getting huge! Starting to feel uncomfortable again. My hips are aching, when I sleep esspecially. Being on my side with this BIG stomach weighing me down into the mattress makes me ache like crazy... my knees should not be touching and one million pillows do not seem to make the seperation of my hips any better. I really want to sleep on back or tummy... I cannot wait for that!

Little one is kicking me like mad all day long and her kicks and pokes are VERY strong. There feels like there is absolutely no room left for baby to grow. She is way up in my ribs making it so uncomfortable to sit. I have started getting heart burn pretty bad from lack of space... but nothing that doesn't subside quickly enough. Braxton Hicks have started again. I haven't had any of those in quite awhile so I am actually getting excited that she is practicing for the big day!

Lilly is starting to get anxcious and is asking daily when we she will be able to meet her new little sister. She is talking about where everyone is going to be sitting in the van and how soon there will be 5 of us instead of only 4. Lilly came up with a new name... she doesn't like Leila or Tessa anymore and thinks baby should be Bilina ... like Thumbilina! Crazy girl!

I am almost possitive these last weeks are going to fly by! Liam is leaving early tomorrow morning for hunting and will be gone over a week (down to 7 1/2 wks) then it will be halloween, then Nov comes and we can start decorating outside for Christmas and Christmas shopping... then BABY!! Whoo Hoo!

I have plans to start getting baby organized while Liam is away and get some cleaning done... we will see if my plan works out. I REALLY need to get things together... time is slipping away!

No comments: