Friday, October 10, 2008

Pain Free?? Afraid Not!

OMG! I was hurting last night after work. They had be up on the heavy reception again last night and that is killer. Not just because the resident load is heavier but also because their is a lot of portering to do and the dining room is so far away. My stomach was pretty tight by the end of the night and my feet were killing me! I waddled myself all the way out of there at the end of my shift. One bennifit is that you keep so busy up there that the night flies by! Nights like this though make me think I am done for this pregnancy. Not too many shifts left to go. I have decided I will be done after the first week in November.

Once I got home I could not settle right away so after a quite restless night I was awaken by Abigail at 7am! She had done a great job of sleeping in the previous days and I had been spoilled. Seems any night I get to bed late... the kids wake early! Better luck tomorrow morning I hope... I tired her out today!

No comments: