Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maternity Leave Has Officially Started


After the last shift I worked I realized that I am done. Done like a dinner and totally stuffed! LOL I worked a night shift (which is was less work load) and by the time the shift ended I knew I could not return to work. I had Braxton Hicks contractions all night and the tightening was unreal. I was suppose to work three more shifts before I was done so I got them covered. I have already applied online for EI so I just need my ROE to take in to make it complete. I am so tired lately also and have a ton to do so it will be good to not have to worry about working on top of it all.

I got some more maternity photos from Jess which I will post in a seperate post after this one.

All About Baby
Baby's senses continue to develop. If you talk to your baby, she can hear you. In fact, her world is full of sounds. In addition to peoples voices, she can hear my stomach growling and my lungs taking in air, along with the reassuring vibrations of my heart beating. Also, baby's skin has turned from red to pink and she has started preparing for life outside the womb by storing iron in her liver... so that's why I am tired (stealing all my iron)!
How Big Is Baby?
This week baby stretches to around 12 inches (crown to rump) and weighs in at about four pounds, eight ounces.

No comments: