Saturday, November 8, 2008

35 Weeks Pregnant, 33 Days to Go!


Only 33 Days to go now. Went to see Dr. Jamieson yesterday and all is well. BP is normal. Urine is normal. I am messuring 37 cm this week and baby's heart beat is strong and normal. I will return to the hospital in two weeks time again but will see Dr. Chamberlin instead but only for one visit and then I will be back on Jamieson's schedule again. Dr. Jamieson said that if I delivered baby now that everything would likely be okay and that I would be able to take baby home with me right away. She thinks by this time baby is pretty much full term and there are not usually too many complications after the 35 week mark.

I spent today getting baby's clothes all put away and packing my bag for the hospital. I am starting to feel a bit more organized and we are doing a pretty good job of keeping the house clean (besides the untidied girls bedrooms). Tuesday the girls will be headed to Chantelle's and I will be able to really get things done!

All About Baby
At 35 weeks, baby is considered full-term and she looks developed. The soft, fuzzy hairs that once covered her body begin to disappear. She continues to add fat layers, which will help her stay warm once she's out of the womb. During these last weeks, baby has developed sleeping patterns (and they often have little to do with night and day!)
How Big Is Baby?
Baby weighs in at about five pounds, 10 ounces and stretches to around 12 inches (crown to rump).

No comments: