Saturday, November 1, 2008

ONLY 39 Days left! OMG!!

When you look at time in weeks it still seems pretty far off. But, when you look at the time in days... well that is craziness! I cannot believe I have been rushing this and now time is ticking quickly and I almost feel like freaking out a little! I have the craddle up in our bedroom and plan on cleaning it tomorrow. Most of the infant clothes are washed... only one more load (then I need to find a spot to put them all)! I still need to pack for the hospital and clean my house. I conquered my livingroom and Lilly's room today... tomorrow the kitchen and our bedroom. Liam is working on the bathroom this weekend so that will be my last job... slowly but surely we will have the house sparkling and ready for babe... will it stay that way?? Doubt it. Will I try to make everyone keep it that way? Bet your butt I will!

I go to see Dr. Jamieson on Friday again and we will see how I am feeling by then. I get to look forward to the lovely strep "B" test... anyone who has been pregnant in the last few years will know what I am talking about. It is far from thrilling (discusting actually)! Joy to the world! LOL Both other times I was negitive and didn't have to worry about anything. If you do show possitive it is no big deal really... except as soon as your water breaks they hook you up to IV with antibiotics to keep anything from passing on to baby.

Well... time is flying by now. Soon Christmas will be here and we will be blessed with three beautiful little girls so share our day with and hopefully enough sleep :) We bought our first Christmas present today... better start shopping soon!

No comments: