Monday, November 3, 2008

Actually Motivated... WOW!

Felt great this afternoon! I got so motivated that the girls and I spent hours upstairs getting my room cleaned out. I pulled out all of the summer clothes from the drawers and closets, cleaned and organized all drawers and closets and got a storage unit ready for baby's clothes (which I have not put in yet beacuse they smell too good and I want them fresh as can be)! I was able to get rid of about a garbage bag and a half of clothes again. I wish Liam was willing to part with more than he does (total pack rat). I was even so motivated that when the girls had their bath and were playing I washed the bathroom sink, toilet and floor and the tub I let soak for Liam to tackle. He is the one will the muscles to get that deep stuck on soap scum off! Now, I will tackle Abigail's bedroom and try and weed out some toys for some room for Christmas ones (well tomorrow I mean). Then upsairs will be done besides the vaccumming I will need to do and dusting the ceiling corners where all the dust webs gather. We are getting there slowly but surely.

I talked to Chantelle (girls sitter) today and we have set things up so that the girls will go there for 5 hours every Tuesday starting next week. It will give me a break and some cleaning time (nap time once baby arrives)! I would like them on a regular schedule and it will be good for all of us I think. VERY looking forward to that. The awesome thing too is that she is just around the corner making it super convient for drop off and pick up!! Lilly says she really likes Chantelle so that is reasuring! LOL Plus I am sending them there on a day that Zander (her little guy) is there so that Lilly and he can play together!

Still counting down... only 37 days to go!

No comments: