Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hurry Up Baby!


I am feeling SO much pressure today that I am keeping quite comfortable in the sitting position. If I stand up I feel like baby could fall right out! LOL When I walk I feel as though I have to keep my legs open and look as though I have a stick up my rear end! I am ready!! House is clean and I have everything I need... Even took the girls for a play in the snow this morning so they have had there fill for a few days at least. No braxton hicks today yet. Anyhow, I don't know just how ready baby is yet. 20 days left according to our due date to go... any guesses as to when she may arrive?

All About Baby
At 37 weeks, baby's body is developed enough to survive outside of the womb. Her lungs, now filled with amniotic fluid, are ready to take her first breaths of air. Her eyelids flutter open and shut preparing for her first view of Momma.
This baby is just about done growing inside of me. That means it could be anytime now!
How Big Is Baby?
At nearly six pounds, six ounces and 14 inches in length (crown to rump) baby can come any day now!

No comments: